Registration for the 2018 Yale Day of Instrumentation is closed.
List of registered participants
Friday, November 16, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Kroon Hall, 195 Prospect St. - Burke Auditorium (3rd floor)
Program Agenda (PDF version)
Slides for each talk are linked within the below agenda.
- Peter Schiffer, Vice Provost for Research
- Jeff Brock, incoming Dean of Sciences, FAS
- Michael Crair, Deputy Dean for Scientific Affairs, Yale School of Medicine
- Karsten Heeger, Joerg Bewersdorf, co-organizers of Yale Day of Instrumentation
- Instrumentation in Research Cores Across Yale - Lisa D’Angelo (Provost Office), Ruth Montgomery (Yale School of Medicine), Chris Incarvito (Yale West Campus)
- Undergraduate project: A Miniature Window into the Universe - Lukas Baker, Keshav Raghavan (Yale College)
- Training, classes, and educational programs - James Nikkel (Wright Lab)
- Decoding cultural heritage objects - Aniko Bezur (Institute for the Preservation of Cultural Heritage)
- Frontiers in Archaeological Instrumentation - Ellery Frahm
12.30 Poster session and lunch (provided for registered participants)
1.30 Instrumentation Photos and Photography Contest
1.40 Frontiers of Instrumentation at Yale - Lightning Talks
3.00 Instrumentation at Yale: What’s Next?
3.15 Reception and Poster Session
4.00 Program end
For more information, questions, or comments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.